MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
I am really going to like that gauge cluster when you are finished with it. No so crazy about the red, but it the pictures don't really put the red parts in context of the overall interior. What is involved in installing that digital dash?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am really going to like that gauge cluster when you are finished with it. No so crazy about the red, but it the pictures don't really put the red parts in context of the overall interior. What is involved in installing that digital dash?
Its not an easy task as the original dash are with three circles.... lots of cutting... and some fibre glass needed to be done for the final cover..the most headache part.

Will show when everything's done.:lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cool, I like seeing mods like this, keep updating! :)
Hey whats the deal with that screen and shroud in the storage up top, is that a gps? Ive only seen pictures of them with no info, is that something that can still be bought?
Seems like a great use for that compartment. (I never use mine)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Show us the finished product when it gets done, not too crazy about it the way it sits now.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, I like seeing mods like this, keep updating! :)
Hey whats the deal with that screen and shroud in the storage up top, is that a gps? Ive only seen pictures of them with no info, is that something that can still be bought?
Seems like a great use for that compartment. (I never use mine)
I've bought a set of HKS Camp long time back but no time to install, and recently I dig that out and try to buy some temp sensors for it however HKS told me the production stopped.

So I buy this DSSC to see all the information on the cluster. now I really don't know what the screen use for. yeah I have the DVD head unit but I'm sure I'd have no time to see and wont be enjoy as the car is way too loud.

·
Registered
964 Posts
It's been a long while! Your car definitely is one of the best red spyder I have ever seen. Just love that SARD kit with the custom fender and Ferrari red paint job.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you can get the fitment right, it suits our cars pretty well since you'd still be able to see the speedo and fuel gauge at the sides of the defi cluster if you don't want to display those items on the digital readout.

I got a little excited seeing the title though expecting a totally stripped race interior with the defi cluster mounted to the steering column... this is cool too though. Im eager to see how you mould it into the dash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts