MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
It would be interesting to see another sale over 20k because our cars are not yet hitting that mark except the black 05 with 89 original miles at $23k

·
Registered
841 Posts
Whatever price this car goes for doesn't exacly reflect the back on stock cars IMHO....this is more like the "SEMA build version" of the Spyder. Looks quite nice, GLWS OP

Reactions: neomr2

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Whatever price this car goes for doesn't exacly reflect the back on stock cars IMHO....this is more like the "SEMA build version" of the Spyder. Looks quite nice, GLWS OP
I have an APR widebody professionally built with work Meister three piece custom wheels, all TRD strut and sway bars, 2zz 6 speed and many many upgrades at least equal to this car and I cannot imagine getting more that $12-13k for my car. I will watch this sale.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great looking car. I'd be hard-pressed to pay 22k outright, however, I have a 1986 Jaguar XJ6 that's been totally restored and now has a V-8. Over 75k invested but know market value is significantly less. Have a ton of photos, looks as new. If you would consider a trade, I'm able to forward many photos of completed car and also restoration process, or if anyone else is interested in a trade let me know. My 03 Spyder is getting a bit long in the tooth. It would have to be something really nice like this one. No flames please, I know a 4-door sedan, no matter how nice it is. is not the sort of car most people on this site are interested in. Good luck neomr2.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It has been nice scooting around in it. I am not desperate to sell, so I may have it for a long time. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts