MR2 SpyderChat banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
How did you perform the seat swap. I went the low effort route of brackets from DK Auto imports and am not pleased with seating position. Going to remove when I find suitable alternative. I am 5'11".
Purchased with BRZ seats, mounted on "custom rails" is what the ad said, but to me - it just looks like bent/modified normal rails to fit.

Seating position feels great to me, but I'm also short at 5'5"

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Hey take your time! Was just curious. However long it takes.
I’m feeling guilty for not making more progress. I’m contemplating a group-buy, and make a batch of them at the same time. It’s a little easier for me to learn/remember assembly details when I make a few at once. I need to order some more material, but I’ll try to get something started soon. I’ll likely need partial payment since the embroidery is custom order.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I’m feeling guilty for not making more progress. I’m contemplating a group-buy, and make a batch of them at the same time. It’s a little easier for me to learn/remember assembly details when I make a few at once. I need to order some more material, but I’ll try to get something started soon. I’ll likely need partial payment since the embroidery is custom order.
When you are ready to do this I’ll be first in line. I saw @Raxpax’s frunk cover in person and the quality of the fit and finish on it was top notch. Had I not known that you had made it for him I would have assumed it was an oem factory part.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts