MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
wow that car is perfect... what a shame for it to go to waste like that... i'd like the idea of buying it as a race car and stripping it down to recoupe the costs... i think with a complete tear down and a 2GR swap, this thing would fly... and you could prob do it under 5-8k after selling off everything... i'd even sell off the updated lights and bumpers...

i need more money, this car is local to me too!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
It may have been a drug bust impound/seizure. They may be trying to sell it so the money can go into the Police Dept. drug task force. Otherwise the "salvage/parts/export" thing makes no sense for a low mileage, "excellent condition" auto.

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
It may have been a drug bust impound/seizure. They may be trying to sell it so the money can go into the Police Dept. drug task force. Otherwise the "salvage/parts/export" thing makes no sense for a low mileage, "excellent condition" auto.
i was thinking drug bust/seizure also... if in fact the car was impounded as evidence, that may affect why they weren't able to obtain a title after holding it for so long... but who knows... a car that clean would make a great race car, but i would spend what they are asking for it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.