MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want your guys opinion… do you think this wing would clear the vents on the rear. I haven’t decided. It looks kind of narrow. It’s for a maita but I like the looks. Or if you know of any wing like this for the mr2. I like the low wings like that. Thanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Could you make it fit the car? Sure, but if you're looking for a lower rise spoiler, I'd suggest doing the OEM Toyota wing with the 3rd brake light, along with the 5/8" spacers on the legs to raise it a little bit. Believe Node made them.

That way the wing actually lines up with the bolt hole areas that are specifically made for it on the bonnet lid. Rather than mounting that wing and not having proper mounting hole areas.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could you make it fit the car? Sure, but if you're looking for a lower rise spoiler, I'd suggest doing the OEM Toyota wing with the 3rd brake light, along with the 5/8" spacers on the legs to raise it a little bit. Believe Node made them.

That way the wing actually lines up with the bolt hole areas that are specifically made for it on the bonnet lid. Rather than mounting that wing and not having proper mounting hole areas.
Ok thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts