MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,859 Posts
He is/was coneklr. I bought the car from him almost a year ago but he had sold those white wheels even before that and switched to another works design that he had custom drilled. I did not buy those ones either. You can probably look up his build thread "coneklr's journal" in the owner section and get the specs from those wheels there.

Actually I will save you the time searching:

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?40435-coneklr-s-journal

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got my wheel idea off of him!

Mines are 16x7 +28 and 16x8 +20

I think those white were 15x7 +32 and 15x8.5 +20 if i recall.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I thought your car looked familiar.
Me too! I always thought Conekllr's car looked great... and I always thought Rampage's car looked great... I just didn't pay attention to the deja vu...

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
I have some 15x7 +20 Work wheels if anyone wants to buy them. Fitment offset is aggressive.

They look like this.

$450+shipping

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,859 Posts
Me too! I always thought Conekllr's car looked great... and I always thought Rampage's car looked great... I just didn't pay attention to the deja vu...
Thanks. Yeah, I would like to be able to take credit for the whole build but it was started in Ohio by someone named Andrew. Casey (coneklr) bought the car around March of 2010 and took it to Vermont where he continued to mod it. About a year later he put it up for sale and it was exactly what I was looking for. I bought it in June of 2011 and brought it back to Ohio. Since then, I have added the current wheels and tires, LPX rear spoiler, LPX front lip, TRD front strut bar and Celica GTS seats. My goal has been to make the car into what I thought Toyota SHOULD have produced. I have the looks and handling where I want them. The only thing left is the 2ZZ.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man for showing me your wheel setup, car looks great and gives me idea of what type of fitment to order for my car.
I got my wheel idea off of him!

Mines are 16x7 +28 and 16x8 +20

I think those white were 15x7 +32 and 15x8.5 +20 if i recall.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow thanks man for helping me out. It makes life so much easier knowing what the fitment on those wheels were. Thanks for going the extra mile and finding me his build thread. Nice car your the lucky owner to be having that white beauty. That makes me want to get a hardtop so bad, maybe one day. Thanks alot man. Keep up the good work on the car love the lpx lip.
He is/was coneklr. I bought the car from him almost a year ago but he had sold those white wheels even before that and switched to another works design that he had custom drilled. I did not buy those ones either. You can probably look up his build thread "coneklr's journal" in the owner section and get the specs from those wheels there.

Actually I will save you the time searching:

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?40435-coneklr-s-journal

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
I saw his car at the Bear mtn meet, just like in the pics theres just too much tire with that wheel combo. Don't know what it is but my 15x8 6ul's don't look like that. Maybe it could be the chrome barrel cause kfx's looks just the same :lol:

If only tire companies made sticky rubber for 16in sizes it would be perfect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts