MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... I won an auction for a jdm bumper, but the shipping cost is more than $1000 usd, and all i need is the foglamp vessels from it but the shipping company refused to dismantle or touch the bumper since they are only a shipping company, i tried to contact the original autoparts seller that put up the auction but no results, the only way i can have the parts that i need is to ship them to someone close on that area, since i just need the foglamp assembly the person who recieve the bumper can keep it, it also has an oem front lip and jdm badge.. i will pay for all shipping expenses ... please any help!!
20200123_063336.jpg

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I have this comment squirreled away in my notes. I have never contacted him.
“Contact Jesse Streeter if you want a quote. He lives in Japan and runs a business that specializes in purchasing items within Japan to send overseas for people. He will handle organize the transport.”

JesseStreeter.com

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Jesse Steeter will only send items that they have bid on for you. They will not ship items you have acquired on your own.

They also use regular post and can not send large items. They specifically state no bumpers.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds like he might be DoD civilian, military spouse or active duty military then if it is going regular post from an APO AP address and there are size restrictions.
A friend used to live there and did the same thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts