MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Exaust sounds awful eversense my flexpipe rusted thru. I'm looking to replace it as soon as possible. If anybody has this for sale please sell it to me so I can hear the person next to me speak lol.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Muffler shops have that. Not sure if anyone living near you will but it doesn't hurt to ask and see what happens.

Can you do the labor yourself? A shop will charge you a lot, almost as much as buying a new mid-pipe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shops I have asked said I need to get it from Toyota who wanted more than I was willing to spend on it. Thanks for the heads up on the labor charge I will probably do it myself to save some $ as soon as I get the part.

·
Registered
312 Posts
When my flex pipe broke (due to my car being lowered and my midpipe getting hit on gigantic speed bumps) I took it to a muffler shop and he told me I would have to replace it because he didn't carry just the flex piece and not many shops do. I'm not sure if this is any help but I just figured I'd share my experience.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
where are you located? I have my complete stock exhaust, but not going to ship.
You *must* be the only Spyderchat person in Monterey. I've been through and didn't think it was that big...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts