MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, could you attach a pic on here? I've been trying to find a pic on the internet to see what they look like because I'm thinking about buying some.:confused:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Only got the rears.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice, do you have any pictures from directly behind the car?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Yes, but taken from a bit to far away. And because they're black on black, they're hardly visible.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks, i appreciate it, very nice btw, and did your rear badge come in the center? Or is it aftermarket?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
That's a EUDM badge...

Original on our side of the ocean.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I'm afraid the mudflaps are EUDM also...:lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a set also, come painted in any color BUT PGP. Got the black ones online. These are not exclusively JDM, but very pricey. I think I paid like $370.00 or something for them shipped. I do think they keep some rock chips away from the rocker panels and lower door and they look pretty good too.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sammy - are yours JDM? I got some from the UK and they have sharper (bigger) corners like Uncle Mush's car. I recall reading on mr2roc that the J-spec mudflaps were different.

Ignore the dude sitting in my car (that's not me)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Sammy - are yours JDM? I got some from the UK and they have sharper (bigger) corners like Uncle Mush's car. I recall reading on mr2roc that the J-spec mudflaps were different.
I bought them from Japanparts.com and they came in a box from Japan, so...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I got mine from Sparks Toyota, they were made in Japan obviously, but everything was written in English on the packages when I opened them up. I do know my Toyota dealer in MD stated Toyota never made mudguards for a Spyder. I went by to show him after i installed them. Haha!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I got them from an English car, but they're also available as an accesoiry in the Netherlands. At first I thought they didn't do much for the car, but now I think, it gives it a little more "oomph" in the looks-department, especially on an otherwise near to stock car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.