MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to update the headunit on my 05, I want handsfree BT calling, IPod, ect. I use the limited storage behind the seat so I will NOT be putting speakers or sub there, this leaves Left & Right door speakers only. Even the stock unit has Front & Rear adjustment - which I assume means 100% to the front.

Aftermarket & Scion units have 4.1, 6.1 & 8.1 speaker outputs. Will not having speakers connected damage the unit if it sees no-load?

·
Banned
42 Posts
Looking to update the headunit on my 05, I want handsfree BT calling, IPod, ect. I use the limited storage behind the seat so I will NOT be putting speakers or sub there, this leaves Left & Right door speakers only. Even the stock unit has Front & Rear adjustment - which I assume means 100% to the front.

Aftermarket & Scion units have 4.1, 6.1 & 8.1 speaker outputs. Will not having speakers connected damage the unit if it sees no-load?
nope.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.