MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to organize a MR2 club here in the Knoxville area for all years and models of MR2s. I used to belong to a similar group in West TN (http://www.midsouth-mr2.com) that was a great resource for bringing MR2 members together to do driving events (autoX,DE, and such), shows, gatherings (like cars and coffee), informal drives, tech sessions, and more.

If anyone has any interest just drop me a PM and I will fill you in or answer any questions you might have.

UPDATE: Our website is now up at http://mr2etn.com

·
Registered
475 Posts
i am in Jackson tn. not east tn by any means but if you guys come across memphis or jackson i will be happy to join.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Post Deleted lest GTs*Jason, our newly appointed administrator and self-styled censor, disagrees with something I said and decides to edit (alter) it or, delete it entirely.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I spotted a silver 00-02 on 441 North somewhere around Seymour about 845am this morning. Anyone?

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Post Deleted lest GTs*Jason, our newly appointed administrator and self-styled censor, disagrees with something I said and decides to edit (alter) it or, delete it entirely.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'll likely be back in the area in a couple of months.

I really wanted to drive down this time, but couldn't find the extra travel time on the front or back end of the trip. Being so close to the Dragon without the Spyder or time to visit.. it was a huge disappointment.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll likely be back in the area in a couple of months.

I really wanted to drive down this time, but couldn't find the extra travel time on the front or back end of the trip. Being so close to the Dragon without the Spyder or time to visit.. it was a huge disappointment.

Hey Rpalt, can you send me your avatar pic again. You sent me a good photo once upon a time (back when I had my 02) of yours with the Konig Daylites on it.....pretty sure it was you!

Edit: Hey boss, found the pic. Do you have anymore? What body kit is that?

·
Registered
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I've seen a red spyder around but never paid attention to their windshield wipers, never thought I had to be so concerned for my safety. I'll be sure to make sure no spyders are following me in the rain.:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts