MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I am new to this forum. I have a silver 2002 MR2 Spyder. I would like to find both the "MR2" and "Spyder" emblem to go on the back of my car. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have both...make me an offer.

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
They are so inexpensive it's not worth buying them online at a discount and paying shipping. If those are the only items you need (the two emblems are only sold combined, I believe), it would be best to look for parts specials on your local dealer's websites and go there and order them to avoid shipping charges. You also put some sales tax revenue into your local government.

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
Let me know if you want measurements for placement to factory specs. I took measurements and photos before I removed mine so if I ever want to put the American Domestic Market badges back on I'll know where they go.
If the car has any miles on it, they tend to leave ghosts behind in the paint finish...but pictures help too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input everyone....so they really aren't worth putting on. Any suggestions about spicing up my car that's different? The only emblem on it is the Toyota one in the front.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts