MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order MR2 Spyder embroidered clothing/bags using this “logo” from: http://mr2spyder.qbstores.com See below for photos of stuff I had them make for me.

There is a company called Queensboro that has done some embroidery work for me in the past. I made-up my own MR2 Spyder "logo" just using type styles in my computer and plugging them into a Word document. Below are some photos of the embroidery work they did for me.
I have arranged for Queensboro to make a "storefront" website where anyone can go to order whatever items they want from Queensboro using this "logo". When you order, you will deal directly with Queensboro. I have no financial connection to this. It has only cost me the money for the initial digitizing of the artwork I sent them and I have already paid that because I wanted to get some "stuff" made for me. There are no minimums when ordering through this weblink, which makes the price a little higher than if you went to Queensboro main website where they require a minimum of 4 items per order. Like I said, I have no financial connection to this – you will be dealing with Queensboro directly. Enjoy 
Golf Jacket

Fleece Vest

Computer Bag

Fleece Scarf

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump to the top since we've gotten a lot of new members as of late. :thumbsup:

If you order stuff from here, post pictures so we can see what you got and also post feedback about quality and satisfaction. I've been very pleased with items and quality of items I've ordered.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump to the top since we've gotten a lot of new members as of late. :thumbsup:

If you order stuff from here, post pictures so we can see what you got and also post feedback about quality and satisfaction. I've been very pleased with items and quality of items I've ordered.
What I said ^^^^^^ :lol:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I received this in an email from the supplier this morning: take 25% off any order with no minimum purchase! Click below for your super Cyber Monday holiday season discount.

http://mr2spyder.qbstores.com/OC/SF4C01

. . . just as a reminder (especially for the new owners of the website :biggrin-new:) I don't receive anything for setting this buy up, other than the satisfaction of knowing that I am giving back to the SpyderChat community.

If you order something, I hope you will post your comments about your purchase and photos of what you bought in this thread. Also, I "created" this "logo" several years ago just using Microsoft Word. I realize I am no artist. If anyone wants to come-up with an additional design(s) we could have embroidered, let me know and I will see about adding designs to the storefront. I don't think we are limited to one design per store front. Each "logo" costs $25 in set-up fees, so it is relatively inexpensive to add additional designs.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got a t-shirt like this off of ebay.

01' K20 swap crazy mods to come
With eBay, it could be a small one-person shop that is less afraid/unaware of copyright/trademark infringement consequences. The Queensboro folks, who do these for us, are rightly concerned about infringing on the legal rights of Toyota's intellectual property and the financial consequences thereof. Alas, I wish it were easier for us consumers . . . but . . . as I am the owner of marketable intellectual property, I also want to be paid when others use my intellectual property. It is part of how I make a living and put food on the table for my family -- and most importantly -- one of the funding streams for my ever expanding collection (hoard) of spare Spyder parts in the attic of my garage. :biggrin-new:

·
Registered
495 Posts
With eBay, it could be a small one-person shop that is less afraid/unaware of copyright/trademark infringement consequences. The Queensboro folks, who do these for us, are rightly concerned about infringing on the legal rights of Toyota's intellectual property and the financial consequences thereof. Alas, I wish it were easier for us consumers . . . but . . . as I am the owner of marketable intellectual property, I also want to be paid when others use my intellectual property. It is part of how I make a living and put food on the table for my family -- and most importantly -- one of the funding streams for my ever expanding collection (hoard) of spare Spyder parts in the attic of my garage.
I completely understand. Not to mention those embroidered units are far superior quality compared to an iron on printed logo.

01' K20 swap crazy mods to come

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FYI . . .

take 25%off any order with no minimum purchase! Click below for your discount. Thisoffer expires at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, March 18th, 2019.

https://mr2spyder.qbstores.com/OC/SF9305

It has been a while since I posted anything about this. Perhaps of interest to the folks who are new here. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts