MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't this nice looking? I might consider doing something similar. Not sure if the Gold top will look good in my 1E7.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Is that youngxlos's engine from newcelica.org? If it is there's another one with a DDPR intake manifold and turbo that's sexy...

·
Registered
870 Posts
even more win in the living room!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Anyone else notice the date stamp says 09/01/2059?

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Anyone else notice the date stamp says 09/01/2059?
This proves two things. First, time travel is possible, and we have a time traveler in our midst. Two, that we never were able to get away from combustion engines and the oil industry wins, probably by recruiting their own private army of red necks and mercenaries.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I probably won't be around in 2059- I'll be 95 years old at that point.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is that youngxlos's engine from newcelica.org? If it is there's another one with a DDPR intake manifold and turbo that's sexy...

Yeah that is. If I had seen that before I might have bought that one. Since I'll have the engine out I'll probably try and do it. I found some good engine paint on Eastwood. I think its similar to what they use on the calipers.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
this motor is for sale. its in his celica that he is selling, hes getting an FR-S this coming Spring
he was an extremely awesome build to watch. but he just never got the best tune. High knock rate.

·
Registered
183 Posts
^tempting bet

but i know its probably true...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts