MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not good with sizing up wheels. Enkei has a set of pf01's in 17's that I'm interested in. Offset offered are in 45mm or 35mm. What would be the best fit?

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
How wide is the wheel?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Im sure u can run +45 without rolling ur fenders. +35 u probably will will need to roll then. Im running 15x8 +20 w/ 205/50/15 tires and i barely rub with rolled and pulled fenders

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
My vote is for +35 in the back, +45 up front. Though, you'll have a tougher time reselling them later if the offsets don't match since most cars have matching offsets.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'd definately go for the +35. Fitment should be fine, worst case a little rolling of the guards, all depending on how low you are of course. I have +25 on my 15x8 in the rear and 15x7 front and its fairly flush with the guards.

The only issue i see is that you will need a spacer in the rear. Well not need... but if you are running same size and width front and rear with the same offset, then the front wheels will stick out more than the back, which looks a bit crap. Generally for our cars, it seems 7 inch front 8 inch rear with same offset front and back will result in a relatively eaven fitment between front and back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts