MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this trans from MikeV probably 3 years ago. Never even got around to installing it and totalled out my spyder last weekend. Can include pictures, but they are of the transmission still wrapped up and on it's pallet that it arrived in from Europe.
Direct bolt on.
$1150 Shipped. Shipping is going to cost me about $350 on this, so if you can arrange shipping for cheaper you can buy it for $900. Otherwise Price is pretty firm.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought this trans from MikeV probably 3 years ago. Never even got around to installing it and totalled out my spyder last weekend. Can include pictures, but they are of the transmission still wrapped up and on it's pallet that it arrived in from Europe.
Direct bolt on.
$1150 Shipped. Shipping is going to cost me about $350 on this, so if you can arrange shipping for cheaper you can buy it for $900. Otherwise Price is pretty firm.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Direct bolt on.
Will this fit a vvti?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts