Hey Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a downpipe for my spyder, preferably with a catalytic converter. I need one of the ones with a flat flange where it connects to the manifold, similar to the che downpipe/ midpipe. In fact, that's what I currently have but it developed a crack in an area that can't be repaired according to the few shops I've went to.