MR2 SpyderChat banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I put a header, resonator and a large Dynomax muffler on my car and it sounded pretty nice. Not loud (because loud is stupid) but much sportier...more bass. The dreaded drone noise is what you want to avoid because it is so annoying. I had it big time with my last shitty twin muffler crap that a lot of people install on these cars.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I put a header, resonator and a large Dynomax muffler on my car and it sounded pretty nice. Not loud (because loud is stupid) but much sportier...more bass. The dreaded drone noise is what you want to avoid because it is so annoying. I had it big time with my last shitty twin muffler crap that a lot of people install on these cars.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello everyone, I have a 2003 Spyder. Im in the middle of getting my HPU off. I was just wondering if anyone knows any easy and cheap ways to make my car sound good. I'm not able to spend lots of money right now.
Thanks, V
check out the dual cannister "lotus style" catback exhaust. my 02 has gutted cats with that exhaust and it sounds awesome.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
The dual can Lotus style dual center outlet is a very loud exhaust setup. Far to loud for me.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts