MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just got off of the phone with Eli from ED (no jokes please, :p) in Fullerton, CA. The good news for us locals is that we can pick up any product from the warehouse directly to avoid any shipping costs. Eli confirmed this, so if you're interested just give him a call and let him know Trent from Spyderchat.com sent you there.

For non-locals, do you think it might be cheaper to ship via a different method if one of us pick your parts up and send them out freight, etc.?

Also had a question regarding lip fitment. What is the main difference between fitting 2002 lips vs. fitting 2003 + lips? They don't offer the TD3000 (TRD replica) kit with a 2003 + lip, so wanted to see what it would involve to get it to fit, or if it would be out of the question. Thanks in advance.

http://extremedimensions.com/
Toll Free Line
1-888-611-AERO . . . make sure you dial 888, not 800 (won't be making that mistake again).

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
They aren't interchangeable unless you did some cutting and smoothing. Either way it's easier and cheaper to buy the lip for the year model front bumper you have.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tax would need to be paid regardless, due to the company being in CA. Unless they could find a source that would sell them the products based on state-by-state sales tax laws, I don't think you could avoid it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
From my experience, I'd pass on the sideskirts if fitment is your main concern. I don't like the fitment on mine as it flairs out at the end of the skirts. Never fixed it because racecar.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
You might try and do a search on them first. I think I may have ordered from them before and worst customer service I had to deal with. Not only did they send me the wrong items they refused to pay return shipping even though it was their fault. Just a FYI.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's no good to hear. I've been reading a bit on them from here and around the intrawebs; conclusion seems to be mixed reviews. Some have great experiences with good fitment and customer service, and unfortunately some have bad stories to tell as well. I might go check them out in person once I get home. Putting a face to a name usually only helps. Sorry to hear about your experiences.

Because race car was the correct answer (or the number 42).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts