MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sorry, don't like it. Part of it may be the lighting in your photos, but I don't think that it goes.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
that looks like the home depot garage door lip...
exactly what he said... its basically the same thing that people use... its the garden liner rubber stuff they use as a front lip... only way i would use that stuff is if i had a functional splitter made and needed a flat part to attach the lip and spoiler to use as a air dam

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
exactly what he said... its basically the same thing that people use... its the garden liner rubber stuff they use as a front lip... only way i would use that stuff is if i had a functional splitter made and needed a flat part to attach the lip and spoiler to use as a air dam
just realized the OP isn't in the states so perhaps they don't have HD in his country... nonetheless, as flimsy as it is, it blends better with a black car... and for those who are dropped, it acts as a good skid pad if you ever scrape the ground... i wouldn't do it tho...

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Heck for the price It looks like a freaking awesome product to me. For cars that no aftermarket will ever produce lip kits this would be great. I have to agree with OP it looks pretty damn good for something that could be attached in a few minutes. It even follows the contour pretty well.

I wonder what it would look like if you already had a TRD lip.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Heck for the price It looks like a freaking awesome product to me. For cars that no aftermarket will ever produce lip kits this would be great. I have to agree with OP it looks pretty damn good for something that could be attached in a few minutes. It even follows the contour pretty well.

I wonder what it would look like if you already had a TRD lip.
i would only buy it to protect my lip from scraping. i guess you could use it also to put a splitter underneath a TRD lip since the TRD lip isnt fully flat

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats exactly how I'm gonna use it, I'll install a splitter and the lip will be there for protection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts