MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
Its iffy that I'll be able to attend but I concur, let's see what Fizxtoy comes up with date wise. He's a good organizer without too much planning. He did an excellent job with the mapping and room discounts.

OT: The next time he is in Jersey and doesn't stop by or meet somewhere I swear on all that is holy I will get in front of him on the Dragon and drive at such a slow pace he will wish for a grandmother driving in front of him.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
I agree also with seeing how Fizx's schedule is. Fun guy who has been missed at the past few meets.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I agree also with seeing how Fizx's schedule is. Fun guy who has been missed at the past few meets.
But he makes up for it at the bus station.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
But he makes up for it at the bus station.
Funny, I was *actually* at a bus station this summer...twice!

OT: The next time he is in Jersey and doesn't stop by or meet somewhere I swear on all that is holy I will get in front of him on the Dragon and drive at such a slow pace he will wish for a grandmother driving in front of him.
So you'll be picking up the pace from your norm, eh?

let's see what Fizxtoy comes up with date wise
Thanks XB, NCN, Ag for thinking of me, but I doubt I can make it for a fall trip - just too busy with school. Hope to make SADASXII! (March 30-April 2? Actually the next weekend is better, April 6-8, but that Sunday is Easter. Let's also get LR and LH on board)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Count me in for fall and spring meets.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
It's onlybeen a year since ive been on US129 but it feels like forever!
Same with seeing some good ole familiar faces!
Can't wait to do some dragonslaying since doing the SMT to manual conversion!
I'll be watching for the dates to be official, I plan to be there!

Rburton

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
It's onlybeen a year since ive been on US129 but it feels like forever!
Same with seeing some good ole familiar faces!
Can't wait to do some dragonslaying since doing the SMT to manual conversion!
I'll be watching for the dates to be official, I plan to be there!

Rburton
If you don't check-in more often you'll miss the whole dman thing. Don't forget we are also planning a Fall Razorback run in late October.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
How about October 7-9?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Just giving this a bump. I should be good for most any weekend except Oct 1-2. I'd bet on the leaves turning more in mid-Oct. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
So with the razorback run being the last weekend, and quite a few not being able to make it the first weekend, I would say oct. 8-9, 15-16, 22-23 or possibly the first weekend in November.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts