MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking for Feal Suspension inputs especially for the 441+ Road Race and 442 kits.

It is for a dedicated track car.

If you have any info or comments, please let us know!

Thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm just bumping this up, since I've got the same question.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did a lot of research and it seems like a good product but nothing amazing.

If you want something great quality at a reasonable price that is single ajustable, my recommendation is Fortune Auto 510 (it will be out in 2 weeks for our car). That would have been my choice but I was set on double ajustable shocks.

I finally decided on JRZ RS Pro susptension. It will be ordered later today. It is absolutely not in the same ballpark price wise but I think it is worth it for my usage (time attack).

A friend of mine is also buying a set at the same time.

Btw, MCS has the schematics done for our cars and just need some mesurments to make it officially available.

After all my research, I am happy to see there is finally great quality options for our cars! ��

·
Registered
884 Posts
I did a lot of research and it seems like a good product but nothing amazing.

If you want something great quality at a reasonable price that is single ajustable, my recommendation is Fortune Auto 510 (it will be out in 2 weeks for our car). That would have been my choice but I was set on double ajustable shocks.

I finally decided on JRS RS Pro suspension. It will be ordered later today. It is absolutely not in the same ballpark price wise but I think it is worth it for my usage (time attack).

A friend of mine is also buying a set at the same time.

Btw, MCS has the schematics done for our cars and just need some mesurments to make it officially available.

After all my research, I am happy to see there is finally great quality options for our cars! 😁

You guys should read this -> https://www.spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?134386-GI-GB-Fortune-Auto-coilovers-for-ZZW-Spyder-MR-S-MR2 before you buy...

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Just a heads up, I reached out to Feal for some info. They said that they sold five sets so far without any reported fitment issues, so fitment should be good. And if people buy them now, they won't be "testing" first gen products. Same deal as FA, valved in house for the spring rates you select. Stock rates for our car is 5k/7k. Firmer than OE ride but ride quality should be great. Front camber plates give 2.5 degrees and the slotted lower mounts front and rear give an extra degree (unlike FA's rear mounts that have like 6 degrees of adjustment or something ridiculous like that).

Feal offered us 15% off if we can get a group buy of five going. After the FA debacle I'm not sure how many of you are willing to participate, especially those who were burned by FA and are now out that money. But it is another option for MR2 Spyders, one that seems not to be well known outside of the Subaru and Nissan crowds. Feal claims they're a step up from basic FAs, but of course they would say that.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just a heads up, I reached out to Feal for some info. They said that they sold five sets so far without any reported fitment issues, so fitment should be good. And if people buy them now, they won't be "testing" first gen products. Same deal as FA, valved in house for the spring rates you select. Stock rates for our car is 5k/7k. Firmer than OE ride but ride quality should be great. Front camber plates give 2.5 degrees and the slotted lower mounts front and rear give an extra degree (unlike FA's rear mounts that have like 6 degrees of adjustment or something ridiculous like that).

Feal offered us 15% off if we can get a group buy of five going. After the FA debacle I'm not sure how many of you are willing to participate, especially those who were burned by FA and are now out that money. But it is another option for MR2 Spyders, one that seems not to be well known outside of the Subaru and Nissan crowds. Feal claims they're a step up from basic FAs, but of course they would say that.
They used to be a 20 minute drive from my work.. they're now an hour away now. I do not plan on purchasing Feal coilovers, or being involved in a group buy in any way shape or form. Having said that, if it gets to the same level of Fortune Auto and the community runs in to issues and need someone to make a physical visit to help mediate or request a response, I would be glad to drop by their office. Not sure how much good that could do, but I found sometimes being physically present gets some kind of response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts