MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol I was able to tell people I have the same engine as that "Ferrari" while hanging out with the 1%.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Some nice pics there, particularly that F-40. The license plate on the Faux-rarri license plate should read "Faux Pas". ^_^

·
Registered
782 Posts
faux pas = should not (if you can't read french)
I agree!!!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
At least the owner of he FAUX RRE has a sense of humor.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'd be curious to know how much he's asking for it? Not that I'd be interested.

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh geez, it has lambo doors as well?! Initially it fooled me until I peeked inside and noticed the interior sure looked like mine...and there were buttons that held down the convertible top. It looked like the owner double stacked a set of spacers to get those wheels to fit and the exhaust tips weren't the best.

It'd be a fun first car for a high school kid around the area or garage stuffer.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I wouldnt have it ...but I give him a pass due to the license plate!

·
Registered
782 Posts
If you look at the side shot on auto trader the front wheel to fender gap is huge, would look a lot better lowered a bit!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
This is actually one of the better looking and longer-bodied replicas that I have seen. I would consider buying it, taking all the dumb Ferrari badges off it, and putting MR2 badges back on it. That would really confuse people and I would love every minute of it driving around, since most people wouldn't know what a real MR2 Spyder looks like if you asked them. And I'd lower it and get new wheels. I like the way it looks with the tonneau cover on it from the side.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Lambo style doors to boot, wow real classy. If you're gonna do something like this you'd need to upgrade the engine to back it up!!
Jealous of the door opening size :wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts