MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
So I guess we're rounding up engine displacements now? Somehow a 1.8 liter became a 2.0... :eusa_think:

·
Registered
23,138 Posts
That car should be crushed if it hasn't had the brakes upgraded and if the power output is less than 300 hp.

Slow Ferrari "wanna-be" cars suck.
Why all the hate. It's the owners car and if it makes him happy then more power to him.

There are a lot of hatters on here that are just jealous because they did not to this to their car first.

This board is full evil people that need to put a sock in it.

My best DrSpyder impression. How did I do. :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Why all the hate. It's the owners car and if it makes him happy then more power to him.

There are a lot of hatters on here that are just jealous because they did not to this to their car first.

This board is full evil people that need to put a sock in it.

My best DrSpyder impression. How did I do. :lol:
I've always detested cars that people put a lot of time, money and effort into making them "look fast".

The ultimate would be a Viper bodied '48 Citroen 2cv or perhaps a Cobra Competition Coupe bodied two stroke Saab.

Extra points for "hella flush".

:D

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Dunno... I like it.

Oh wait, I thought it said $1700. Never mind.

I think they're cute. I would not pay as much as for an original-bodied Spyder, though.
And if I owned one, I would feel obliged to install at least some sort of respectable engine/drivetrain.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It's only good in the first picture. Once you see it in person I bet it will be sub-par. In the picture below I see passenger side headlight fitment, hood-bumper gap, and drivers side hood-fender fitment issues.

[EDIT]: I may be wrong about the headlight lens fitment issues...I am only cruel because of the price tag.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.