MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Apparently you know you have reached a high level of performance when you have "been challenged to a race by an STI" :eek:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Sad ad, sad car, sad owner.

Epic fail.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Its a reasonable question.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
OKSpyder, looking at your sig. line, what exactly is "debagged"?

Also the frenzy bar is one piece, so unless you have two you do not have frenzy bars.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

Geeze Nelix..... Maybe he removed his airbags? Typo? He could have debugged, defagged, or d-bagged his spyder. God I'm bored today........

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

Also the frenzy bar is one piece, so unless you have two you do not have frenzy bars.
Glad you brought that to my attention, let me correct that pronto. I don't want to look stupid around the idot's that text type or can not write complete sentences.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Glad you brought that to my attention, let me correct that pronto. I don't want to look stupid around the idot's that text type or can not write complete sentences.
Excellent, we do not want you looking stupid.:eek:

However, it does raise the question, what are idot's?:lol:

·
Registered
587 Posts
i know its lame....

but i might be crazy, cause i think it looks good.
I dont think your out of place for saying that. I think the body man did a great job from what I can see in the pictures, I can respect that however even with all that work completed it doesnt justify the price in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It's OK... Spyder lol. Don't take it personally. It's a slow day. I fudge up my typing all of the time, and I use modifiers when not needed etc.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts