MR2 SpyderChat banner

Florida Spyder Owner's Thread

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  psipwrd 
#1 · (Edited)
Use with caution and post if you'd like.

I saw a Spyder owner leaving my gym as I was entering the parking lot, wondering if he's on the forums...was at Crunch Fitness in Orange Park, Florida, Silver spyder. I was driving the 340i. I'm located in Jacksonville but looking to move anywhere else. This is only the 2nd Spyder I've spotted in a year of living here so I got a little excited!

Just noticed the sticky thread, (map doesn't work tho) so changed it to FL owners

#5 ·
My best options for buying seems to be within an hour or so of Tampa or Orlando so I may be moving more central in the near future.

#6 ·
I live in Orlando and have a 50 shades of yellow 2002. There is a guy in my neiborhood with a white one. I talked to him once. Like me, he drives it to work everyday. A friend at work' wife has a red one. It has been a while, but there has been a Britsh racing green one in our work parking lot. And I have seen a silver one on the roads nearby a few times.

I thought they were a dime a dozen here in Florida.

#9 ·
I live in Miami and have an ex-yellow-and-now-black one. Down here I see one every few months, some in excellent shape and others screaming for help. When I was shopping for it down here, there were about 5 of them selling in the greater Miami area at the time. They are still very rare here but you can find one for sure if you are looking for it.

#12 ·
Nice. The silver car next to yours is in this area too? If either of you guys ever sell your hardtops, I got dibs!

#16 ·
I've officially relocated to the central Florida area, looking forward to checking out the Tampa and Orlando car scene and shops!

Reactions: triz
#18 ·
I'm leaving central Florida for now 😥 basically moving to Vegas for the foreseeable future. I'll be able to finish the initial project stuff this summer/fall but the real comparison (Boosted vs NA) will have to wait a little longer. There's still some fun stuff planned for the channel tho!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.