MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
I am missing my dust cover? Or do our cars not come with one?

There's a plastic cover there but it tends to "fall out" its a plastic cover that pops in I would show you mine but a trip to the beach and now it's gone.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like I need to pick one up then. I do not like all fo the goodies in thier exposed to the elements. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I am missing my dust cover? Or do our cars not come with one?
I saw mine the other day when changing the oil, it's still in place, but you can move it around quite a bit. Makes me wonder if the plastic shrinks over time and that's partly why they fall off.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am thinking my clutch has been changed at some point in her life. When I bought the car I thought the clutch engagement felt odd. After about 2 months I lost clutch function. Come to find out the adjuster nuts under the dash were loose and it moved over time with usage. I bet it was not reinstalled after a clutch job.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
A P/N would be great, if anyone can find it. Apparently, my cover went AWOL, too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.