MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my Eibach springs for something a little stiffer, before I just buy another set. If anyone has H&R, Tein, Tanabe or similar springs and wants something softer, let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking to trade my Eibach springs for something a little stiffer, before I just buy another set. If anyone has H&R, Tein, Tanabe or similar springs and wants something softer, let me know.
I got some tein springs, where are you located?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Are you planning to sell these and if so how much?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am hoping to do a direct trade before buying the bullet on just buying another set of springs. If I buy a set and sell this set after, I'll let you know. Full disclosure: you're currently second in line to buy them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am hoping to do a direct trade before buying the bullet on just buying another set of springs. If I buy a set and sell this set after, I'll let you know. Full disclosure: you're currently second in line to buy them.
I am no longer in the market.
I found a set.

Thanks

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I found a set of RSRs and installed them, so now these Eibachs are for sale!
IMG_20200331_131206~2.jpg
IMG_20200331_131451~2.jpg
IMG_20200331_131511~2.jpg

They have about 25k miles on them, hardly any nicks or scratches besides what's expected on the bottom of the springs. I even padded the spring compressor when I took them off to avoid scratching them up any. Looking for $130 shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts