MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

This OEM header came off of a 2005 Lotus Elise. It will fit on 2ZZ engines only. This would be perfect for someone with a 2ZZ Spyder that wants to build a custom exhaust. This header will not work with the stock down pipe. The header has about 10,600 miles on it.

The price is $60 shipped or $40 picked up at 10562. I accept paypal or cash in person.

Please see my other for sale threads below:

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?51328-NEW-TRD-stage-1-(knock-off)-body-kit-350-picked-up-at-10562

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?51464-For-Sale-AC-Compressor-(only-10-600-miles)&p=830519#post830519

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
wont this go out into the bumper and into where the exhaust canister would be? you could customize it pretty heavily to make it work. Bump for decent price

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
wont this go out into the bumper and into where the exhaust canister would be? you could customize it pretty heavily to make it work. Bump for decent price
My header exhaust system is already this way. But this header looks so much better than the hack job I did on mines and its equal length.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats cool. whats with the tube on the top? was that for o2 sensors?
That tube on the top is for the vacuum ports found on '03 and up 2ZZ cylinder heads.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My header exhaust system is already this way. But this header looks so much better than the hack job I did on mines and its equal length.
Back in the day, before Littlerocket engineered the first swap header. people would cut up a 1ZZ header and weld up a 2ZZ flange. I'm sure the reverse could be done with this too. Just cut the flange off of this one and weld up a 1ZZ flange.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump - $60 shipped!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold!

·
Registered
643 Posts
wow this was a pretty good deal. if anyone was looking for a higher performance header for the 2ZZ and on a budget, this is the way to go

1 - 13 of 13 Posts