MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an amazing head unit! This comes with a wiring harness for the MR2 specifically at no extra charge!! I have used it for only a few months and recently sold my MR2 :( . My loss is your deal! It has the following specs:
Anti glare 5.8" touchscreen with no scratches or gouges!
Aux output for Ipods/Iphones or MP3 players or even phones ( I used my Evo Droid )
USB port for music via USB memory sticks- also works as USB outlet for charging phones or laptop accesories like led flashlights
AM/FM Tuner
CD Player
DVD Player (with override parking switch wired into wiring harness)
Color-changing buttons ( can match exact lighting of MR2s interior faded orange
Personalized background screen (currently MR2 eagle emblem)
Mute button
Display on/off button
Can be integrated with steering wheel buttons
You won't find one for cheaper! They retail over $325 without a harness and without an override switch!!
Email me at [email protected] for shipping quote.
Paypal is preferred method of payment. $275 + shipping.
-Patrick

·
Registered
110 Posts
Double Dins fit nicely in mr2 I use to have one in mine but a friend offered me almost what I paid for it and his deck so I couldn't pass up that deal

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have the same head unit in my Spyder. Cost me over $400 a couple of years ago... Great fit and sound. I like the little features it offers like IPOD, blue tooth and Satellite radio connectivity as well as the ability to put a picture up as a screen saver.

GLWS!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
i just saw on amazon that a new one is 229. so if you want like 150 plus shipping i might be interested ill check tom when i get my paycheck.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amazon sells refurbished used ones for $229. That choice is up to you. If you want one that was purchased new originally, and has only been used a few months, this is the one to get. It also comes with a wiring harness specifically for the MR2, as well as an override button for the e-brake to view dvds anytime. It also comes with the original box and instructions.
That choice is yours. I can not go any lower than $250. It is a deal with a $40 wiring harness with additional work already done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts