MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: Stock 15" & 16" blizzak snow tires $400 one season barely used!

I just sold my MR2 sadly :( . Now I need to sell these one season $650 when new tires. You get the deal here :lol: ! They have roughly 4,500 miles on them tops. They run true and straight as an arrow, no premature wearing whatsoever.
185-55-15 fronts qty:2
215-45-16 rears qty:2
Please contact me via [email protected] for pictures if needed. These are FACTORY size snow tires and worked great. Winter is coming everyone- prepare early!!
Buyer is responsible for shipping. There will be no additional fees for shipping and handling- just whatever UPS or USPS or FEDEX charges.
I will not break this set of tires up. If you wish you may buy the tires and sell the others if you don't need them. The wife doesn't like seeing needless tires in the apartment.....
$$25 per tire to ship to west coast
**ok this is the third time someone has emailed me wanting these- thinking it is rims and tires- it is not. Just tires
-Patrick

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those curious in colder climates such as Colorado, Oregon, Washing, shipping is $27 per tire...via USPS parcel post

·
Registered
684 Posts
Can I ask if these can be used in summer months or are they too dangerous? or is it a wear factor?
And no I dont want to buy yours, My track car I imported from japan came with a set of these on it. They are sitting under the house at the moment and I was thinking of trying them on the corolla . We dont have the sort of weather here where you would need winter/snow tyres. This is used by the whole family so would like an honest reply thanks.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Well sorry to disappoint you dude but it did and as I had never heard of them I did not trust using them when I saw this thread with Blizzak I just asked as we dont have these tyres here. Would a picture help? or would it be a pic of someone elses?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts