MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out and about in Memphis the other day, and the local NASA chapter had scales set up. I thought I would go put my car on them. Now, I wasn't prepared for racing, so it may seem a little heavy. My gas tank was above the F mark and I had my 17" rp03 wheels on. Normally I try to have only 1/4 tank and my 16" SSR wheels. Oh, and the spare and jack were still in the car as well. Anyway, here are the weights.

FL 500 FR 496

RL 664 RR 673

Total 2333.

I have a hardtop, but I still have my soft top intact. I think the hardtop weighs about 50lbs. I would guess the gas weighs 58lbs. So that's 108lbs over normal accounted for right there. I don't know if my race wheels actually weigh any less due to the large sticky tires on them lol. Anyway, I thought I would put this up there for anyone curious about how much weight a turbo kit adds. I have no real weight reducing mods BTW. Hopefully next time I will be prepared for an autocross, and have a more accurate "race mode" weight.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I would be intrested in knowing these numbers before the turbo if anyone else happens to have them.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, I was not in the car lol! my boobs weigh over 8 lbs ^_^ how do I know this? I had my husband hold them up when I stood on the scale. Ah, the things we do when we are bored....

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
haha, I was not in the car lol! my boobs weigh over 8 lbs ^_^ how do I know this? I had my husband hold them up when I stood on the scale. Ah, the things we do when we are bored....
We drive miata replicas and couldn't possible care....

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
It's a wonder you don't tip over, girl.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts

Asked by anonymous on Oct 08, 2009 in Weight Loss

Okay, I've always wanted to know: How much do my 34D breasts weigh?

Answer

Breast weight depends not only on size but also on the amount of dense tissue compared to fatty tissue in each breast. I have seen reference to a series of measurements to calculate breast volume and weight in “The Bra Maker's Handbook" by Stephanie Williams. She says a size 34DD breast weighs about 3.0- 3.5 pounds depending on the density, and so your 34Ds probably weigh 2.5-3.0 pounds each. If you’d like to weigh your breasts, use this water displacement method outlined by British style gurus, Trinny and Susannah

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I think we need to change the title of this thread to: How much do boobs and nuts weigh?

A side note: Every woman I have ever known claimed that one of her boobs was bigger than the other. :lol:

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
I started a joke about April's Support Group.
No jokes about support, please.
-_-

Using published data for stock 2000-2002 Spyders:
Weight on Front Wheels is 476.315 lbs per wheel
Weight on Rear Wheels is 621.185 lbs per wheel

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great old man! I was wondering what the stock weights were. I wonder how I can even mine out? I should have know better than to mention the word boob on a forum full of men lol! I thought I was being funny, and it turns into the thread drift supreme lol!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Did someone say the "B" word again?

I had almost fallen back asleep, but then I perked right up! :lol:

Just joking.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Great old man! I was wondering what the stock weights were. I wonder how I can even mine out?
You're 13lbs off unloaded. I'd weigh it with myself in the car, then you can adjust preload on the coilovers to get it better balanced.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're 13lbs off unloaded. I'd weigh it with myself in the car, then you can adjust preload on the coilovers to get it better balanced.
yeah, if i had coil overs :( I have sportivo suspension.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
My bad, I thought you had coilovers. You're kind of stuck then.

Your left to right weight is near 50% though, although with it not being at 'race weight' and not having your weight in the car, it could still be off when those are factored.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts