MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 01 15 inch wheels taking up space that i just want gone. There is a little bubbling in the paint on the wheels. These are free for local pickup only. I i will not ship them. I am located in Bronx, NY

·
Registered
731 Posts
Let me get ahold of some friends in NJ and see what they say about driving to get them. I will post back when I hear from them. They are in Seacaucus but work in Manhattan.

·
Registered
499 Posts
If the Dr doesn't take them, I can pick them up either on Friday morning or on Sunday afternoon.

Dave

·
Registered
731 Posts
I am afraid I must pass the shoe to the next in line as my friends aren't able to pick them up. They are scared of the Bronx, :( .

·
Registered
729 Posts
I am afraid I must pass the shoe to the next in line as my friends aren't able to pick them up. They are scared of the Bronx, :( .
LOL What grown man is scared of driving through a neighborhood? parts of the Bronx can get crazy, but welcome to the fun of NYC :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
No idea. Kind of a crappy reason to not help a friend out but I don't live there so he must have his reasons. Beats me!

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm interest and have no problem going to teh Bronx, can do tonight or saturday

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bob is the next guy with dibs on the wheels. If he doesn't come to for them ill let you guys know. Theres no reason to be afraid of the Bronx. There are nice neighborhoods in the borough too.

Dave

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yeah, not sure what their issue was, but I was just there visiting the Bronx Zoo and some other locales and it really didn't seem that bad. Nothing like what some people make it out to be. Blah!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.