MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is is a rear bumper skin from a 2002 Spyder, painted black. It was taken off the Spyder I owned by a body shop that wanted to replace it after the car was rear-ended. There is a scuff mark that literally would buff right out on the right-hand side, and one very small crease just to the right of the license plate, below the vent opening. Otherwise, it appears to be perfectly good. I've had it hanging in my house for years, and as I no longer own the car it went with, I figure it's time to pass it on. Seems a shame to throw it away.

I'm located in Pflugerville, Texas, on the north side of Austin. I'd prefer that the recipient just came and picked it up, as it's obviously rather large, but if you want it bad enough to pay the shipping cost, I suppose I could investigate shipping it. I could probably also bring it to you if you're in Houston or Dallas, or meet you half way if you're in San Antonio.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey of it's not gone yet I need a replacement cover. I am in San Antonio.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
This thread is just more proof that most Spyder owners, or previous owners are good people.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey I can't pm you but I am going to try and get time off Tuesday to go pick it up.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks so much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts