MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
feb 23, 2012

Hey all, just sold a different toyota....dear old corolla I have had forever, and cleaned out the trunk to find the original head unit from my 2001 spyder which I replaced with the scion unit 3 years ago.

anyhow..... FREE with these/this condition

either you 1. pay shipping
or
2. provide me a credible offer of proof that you have recently done some good deed for another (or an animal.....or the environment....or for something cool)

and I will send this state of the art device that even includes the casette technology our nation was so fond of not all that long ago.....ok, maybe it was a long time ago...but it is not 8-track...those of you under the legal age of 30 DONT ASK.

also remembered I had my original spyder muffler in there...30 K miles..... is that worth anything? (I AINT shipping that one free....I know that)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have just replied to another member of Spyderchat to help him and his fiance. They want to import a Spyder into Canada for her. If that counts then I would ask for the Head Unit and I will pay for shipping to Canada. Please let me know.

If you want proof then I will forward my reply to you.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joe: PM sent. (only looking to cover shipping costs)

Rooster... just responded to a personal PM before even seeing your post, Radio spoken for, another member.... sorry!

Head Unit GONE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts