MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 00-02 OEM front wheel: $100 shipped

It's got some curb rash, but it doesn't look too bad IMO, and it would be great as a spare. I'm asking $70 shipped or $40 for local pickup. Reasonable offers will also be considered. Some pics:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
FS: 00-02 OEM front wheel: $100 shipped

Bump. $100 shipped?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently, I can't change the title of the thread itself, which is a shame. Now asking $90 shipped for the wheel, or $60 for local pickup. I need to get this out of my garage.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I am not trying to tread on your sale.

But I paid $100 for a set of 4 spyder rims

I'm aware shipping this rim wont be cheap. (35 sounds right) but considering the condition of the rim I'd lower your price personally ;)
WOW. Seriously? I paid about $300 for my set of 4. :huh:

Fair enough, though. I just don't understand why no one has even offered a different price. Thanks for the input. I'll check on the weight of the wheels too; scrap aluminum's going for 70¢/lb right now.

Edit: $70.00 shipped? $40 picked up?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
WOW. Seriously? I paid about $300 for my set of 4. :huh:

Fair enough, though. I just don't understand why no one has even offered a different price. Thanks for the input. I'll check on the weight of the wheels too; scrap aluminum's going for 70¢/lb right now.

Edit: $70.00 shipped? $40 picked up?
Ok, this thing is going to the scrap yard at the end of the week unless someone wants it for $25 picked up or $60 shipped. I know I can get over $10 there for it, and there's no time spent packaging it.

Edit: wheel has been scrapped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.