MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its at my friends back yard so i need the shell gone cuz his dad wants to park at the back, got no tools and techniq to take it off so, it needs to be TOW , car is totally striped instead of the engine and trans they got 86k miles, need a tune up, also got a rear cross member, harness and shift linkage on it, the front is hit so car is not fixable, if you are interested you are basically buying the engine and trans, price is $200. philadelphia.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Interested, and local, pending pics and more details. I PMed you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Good deal if you have the ability to haul it away. I've seen it, everything looked intact, just hard to know the condition without hearing it run. But how could you go wrong at scrap price?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Does it have wheels? I'd have to have the car hauled away to my home, and need it to bea blae to be pulled onto a flatbed and puhsed into my garage. I am interested in changing an SMT to a 5 speed manual.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does it have wheels? I'd have to have the car hauled away to my home, and need it to bea blae to be pulled onto a flatbed and puhsed into my garage. I am interested in changing an SMT to a 5 speed manual.
there are nop wheels lol i took everything out

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the one who sell me this shell told me the car basically hit in the front and he is not fixing it, thats why the engine has been sitting for 6years until i buy it, he said the engine does not start maybe something went old thats it

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I like the Swap Parts Idea for a SMT salvage..

MikeV ????

Cap

·
Registered
998 Posts
That engine is toast. The exhaust manifold was removed without something to plug up the ports, water and bugs found new home in the cylinders. Only a compression test will prove otherwise. Scrap yards will pay good money for it since you still have the engine + tranny.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That engine is toast. The exhaust manifold was removed without something to plug up the ports, water and bugs found new home in the cylinders. Only a compression test will prove otherwise. Scrap yards will pay good money for it since you still have the engine + tranny.
im sure bugs lol but not water..i got something cover it, thx man i think i should try scrap yard..do you think they tow without wheels?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts