MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 6 manifolds I've reworked plus all new stainless hardware , all threads have been chased with a tap except the o2 sensor . The gasket surfaces are all clean and ready for install , all have been glass beaded and ready for paint .
Choice of 1-6 $120 ea shipped , also I have 2 sets of upgraded exhaust manifold brackets $55 ea. set shipped , $50 if shipped with a manifold .

#1 replaced 2 oem studs with aftermarket stainless studs and one non-stainless oversized stud
#2 oem studs , gutted SOLD !!!
#3 oem studs , gutted SOLD !!!
#4 oem studs , gutted SOLD !!!

#5 oem studs , precats intact Sold !!!
#6 oem studs , precats intact

Brackets with non -stainless hardware per pic 2 8m x 1.25 x 20mm , 2 10m x 1.25 x 20mm

set #1
set #2

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks! Any reason why you left the O2 sensor ports unchased? What's the best price shipped to 11223? Will you be including the heat shield hardware?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey what makes the bracket upgraded from what's on the block? I might be interested in your other set ;)
The early models are stamped steel and the later 03 up " I think " are cast like the ones in my pics . Plus they added an extra bolt on each side to bolt to the block .

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you send me an invoice or let me know where to send it too
I started a conversation with payment info ....

Having an 05 you probably have the upgraded brackets , even if you have the stamped ones I wouldn't upgrade just so you have either they'd be ok . The problem starts when you don't have any .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts