MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2zz will be coming one way or another so I wont need these parts. I'll have pics up probably tomorrow for those that need them. Mt head is killing me right now but I feel I need to get this done. Prices are flexible but the things that are NIB wont have much since they are new.

1ZZ Apexi PFC: SOLD. New in the box. Prices for these have gone up and the cheapest I have seen it is still above 900.

1ZZ Lightweight Flywheel NIB SOLD way lower than what i paid for this.

I will be posting more parts up soon as I have an idea when the 2zz is coming. I have a PPE header as well but I want to inspect the condition of it once I remove it from the engine. I think I saw a small crack where it meets but hard to tell without looking up close.

AEM cold air intake (125 shipped SOLD) Like Mateo said it just sounds really cool. The Intake I think is very good condition no scratched that I can tell on the body. Cant see the condition of the filter but those go for about 25 bucks. So I think even if it needs to be replaced or you just have OCD 125 shipped is a great price. Its not off the car yet, but if someone wants it right away I'll pull it off and slap my stock box on there till I get my car in the garage.

OEM console (SOLD)

OEM wheel caps SOLD - someone was suppose to purchase these but cherry coked me on them after they told me they wanted them. :angry: A few scratches on the one on the bottom left.

More to come. PPE will likely come off next week.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey what size are the wheel caps? I want to see if they will fit my wheels

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Bump for a very honest, trustworthy guy. All the FL folks know Triz, he is good people...

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks Matt. I tried to get the pics up but for some reason its not reading the SD card. So off to get a new card reader and cable for camera. I should have pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
If you stroke out your 2zz you can use your 1zz fly.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hey Triz, did you see any increase in power whatsoever with the AEM? Shoot me a PM with your price and etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've sent PM's to those people who asked about the items I have ready. I'll get to the some more people as I look at the items and judge their condition. I have a few people interested in the AEM. I didnt see any scratches on it just a bit dusty.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey Triz, did you see any increase in power whatsoever with the AEM? Shoot me a PM with your price and etc. Thanks.
Dont know what kind of increase it gives you. Not much though. But its the best sounding thing I put on the car before I dropped my Borla Exhaust. Gave it a nice exotic sound.

In order of PM and post interest.

Joel
Doc Spyder
OneTrillion

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
By itself, you get an increase in sound and cool factor--it no longer sounds like a Corolla, it sounds like something fun. You probably are getting a couple HP since you will probably move a little more air. Really the way this thing becomes a performance part is when you pair it with an engine management upgrade to advance the timing and use that air (Unichip, other piggy-back ECU--or better yet, a PFC... hey look there is one for sale in this thread:)). Paired with engine management, header and exhaust you will end up with noticable gains. I did a cold air intake along with header/hi-flow cat/exhaust and a PFC and ended up with 148 HP and 132 ft/lb of torque at the wheels (on an arguably optimistic dyno:)).

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks for the information, Matt. I plan to get a PFC down the road, but it will be a while. I have headers waiting at home, an exhaust in the mail and some other goodies waiting for my return. Been reading some great threads here regarding the questionable results of CAIs and other performance mods, but I definitely realize they'd free up more power with a controller. One day! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thanks for the information, Matt. I plan to get a PFC down the road, but it will be a while. I have headers waiting at home, an exhaust in the mail and some other goodies waiting for my return. Been reading some great threads here regarding the questionable results of CAIs and other performance mods, but I definitely realize they'd free up more power with a controller. One day! :rolleyes:
Yah, we all have opinions on here:) A lot of people say that a CAI doesn't make a noticeable difference--and by itself, that is true. But, as you keep modding the car, it will be part of the formula to get another 15-25 HP... and that is significant in a car this light. Heck, to me, for $125, it's a no-brainer--I would buy one just because it makes the car sound fun and enhances the roadster driving experience. (that advice is worth exactly what you paid for it:lol:).

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The flywheel is 8.5lbs approx. not sure what the factory one is.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AEM CAI and OEM console have been sold. I'm a flexible on the Apexi PFC by a bit but no low balls. Keep in mind its NIB and not used.

TTT

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will try and get everyone's items out tomorrow and I'll PM everyone there tracking/confirmation no.s PFC has been sold.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All the items went out this afternoon. I'll PM you guys the tracking/confirmation no.s later on tonight.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts