MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1ZZ Turbo Kit, Apexi PowerFC, 200 Amp Iraggi Alternator, and more (DMV area)

I am seriously considering selling most of the parts I've accumulated over the last couple years for my Spyder. I had big plans for this car but I've come to realize that I just don't have the time to do this build and I'd rather not shell out another $5k+ on labor and tuning, after already spending around $8-9k in parts, to have a shop do it all. If I can't do it myself then I need to part with a lot of this rather than have it continue to sit around.

So up for sale are some of the many items I have acquired. Everything located in the
DC/Maryland/Virginia area.

1. EDIT for engine: SOLD!
A built 1ZZ motor that I purchased from MR2_Spyder about 12-13 months ago. Looking to get for it, which is what I spent acquiring it. Local pickup is preferred.

2. Full 1ZZ turbo kit with GT28 turbo, manifold, piping, intercooler, HKS BOV, Apexi PFC w/ Datalogit, engine harness, and Innovate wideband, all used - $2,100, local pickup is preferred.

IMG_4185.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

3. Apexi PFC w Datalogit (original screen version) - in original box, used - $800

20180907_211009.jpg
IMG_4184.jpg
IMG_4183.jpg

Innovate LC-1 Lambda cable wideband controller, unsure if O2 sensor is good (used) - $100

IMG_4182.jpg

4. KYB struts, all brand new - $225 shipped in continental United States

IMG_3429.JPG
20200211_165356.jpg

5. SOLD! Jimbo Wilwood Brake Kit, includes 2 wilwood powerlite calipers, brackets, bp20 pads, lines, and new earls fittings.

6. Brand new VIS Racing body kit for sale. I am asking $700 and local pickup only. I paid $200 just to have it shipped from west coast. So you're saving over $250 from buying it online.

IMG_4130.JPG
IMG_4132.JPG

7. Brand new Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (16080-HDTZ) - $425

8. 200 amperage Iraggi Alternator - $400 local pickup / $425 shipped in continental US

Paid $585 for this brand new red and copper painted alternator for my 1zz engine. I was going to use in combination with a custom audio system since I would need more amps than the stock 1zz alternator provides.

See pictures on this post (i met my 10 picture limit on this post here).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still have it for sale.
How much more lively would you suppose your engine is compared to the stock engine, which i find gutless. Mine blew but no way I’d put another stock 1zz in it. Currently talking w frankensteinmotorworks about his 2arfe swap

·
Registered
10 Posts
How much more lively would you suppose your engine is compared to the stock engine, which i find gutless. Mine blew but no way I’d put another stock 1zz in it. Currently talking w frankensteinmotorworks about his 2arfe swap
So that 1zz is set up to add boost?
Not a good NA set up?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will you call me about it if it’s still available?

Will. 803 920 9188

Thanks

1 - 20 of 43 Posts