MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had the car for roughly a year. The title is clean. It is a black car with a black top and black leather seats. 115,000 miles on the chassis. <10,000 miles on the engine, transmission, and differential. There is no carpet so the floors are black painted metal. I had a 2ZZ, 6 Speed, & Differential from a 2008 Lotus Elise swapped in about a month ago. I had a new Exedy Stage 1 clutch installed at the time. All work was done by Monkey Wrench Racing and they are the only ones who have touched the car since. Aside from a few minor issues from the swap that have been fixed by Monkey Wrench Racing the car has run great. It also has a touchscreen radio w/ MP3 input cable and is Pandora compatible. I also have the original radio in case the buyer would like to convert back to stock. I have all documentation of the cars maintenance since I have had the car. I am sad to see it go because it is a very fun car but I have started a new job and need a more practical car since I was using this as my daily. I am asking $15,000 obo. Feel free to PM me for pictures if you are interested or have any questions.

Mods
2008 Lotus Elise 2ZZ
2008 Lotus Elise Transmission
2008 Lotus Elise Differential
2001 Toyota Celica GTS ECU
2001 Toyota Celica GTS Spark Plugs
2001 Toyota Celica GTS Fuel Injectors
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
MWR 2ZZ Swap Intake
MWR 2ZZ Swap Header
MWR Midpipe
Custom Exhaust
MWR Cruise Control
Kenwood DDX418 (Radio)
Silverstar Headlights

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try to post pics tonight. If you want a picture of something specific PM me your number or email and i will gladly send you a picture of it. I have receipts from all of the work that I would be willing to send pics of to anyone that is interested. The drivetrain had about 5,300 miles when it was installed and I have put almost 3,000 on it since the install a month ago. I believe the car was in Minnesota until this past year when I brought it to Michigan. I had s carfax from when i bought the car but i can not find it since i recently moved. I believe i am the 3rd owner. If there is an interested buyer I would be willing to pay for a new carfax because it was clean when I bought the car a year ago and I have not been in any accidents so it should still be clean. There is absolutly no rust on the car though, if that is what you were concerned about. The body is in as good of shape as you can be for a 12 year old car and is very clean, even underneath and in the engine bay. I will post pictures ASAP though for those of you that are just curious. Thank you for the tips though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://photobucket.com/MRS_Pics
Here are some pictures I just took. The car is a little dirty at the moment but I figured they were better than nothing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Reduced to $12,500

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price Reduced to $11,000

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have never had it tested for emissions but I am pretty sure that it would since it has the same number of cats as it did stock and the check engine light does not come on from the O2 sensor.

I have also lowered my asking price to $9999

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
I will try to post pics tonight. If you want a picture of something specific PM me your number or email and i will gladly send you a picture of it. I have receipts from all of the work that I would be willing to send pics of to anyone that is interested. The drivetrain had about 5,300 miles when it was installed and I have put almost 3,000 on it since the install a month ago. I believe the car was in Minnesota until this past year when I brought it to Michigan. I had s carfax from when i bought the car but i can not find it since i recently moved. I believe i am the 3rd owner. If there is an interested buyer I would be willing to pay for a new carfax because it was clean when I bought the car a year ago and I have not been in any accidents so it should still be clean. There is absolutly no rust on the car though, if that is what you were concerned about. The body is in as good of shape as you can be for a 12 year old car and is very clean, even underneath and in the engine bay. I will post pictures ASAP though for those of you that are just curious. Thank you for the tips though.

Is this the same car that you did 6-7 360's in while going 40 mph? The one with the locked up rotor? The one in this thread?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.