MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 spyder with 141K miles on it. Has a 2002 engine with approx. 75K miles on that. Pre-cats cleaned out before they had any issues. New exedy clutch, Che single exhaust, KYB GR2 shocks, Tein S techs, Brand New Bridgestone Potenza RE-11s on stock wheels (205 all around), aftermarket blue tooth head unit, Newish top. Car isn't perfect however. Has check engine light for o2 sensor, replaced one but it must be one of the other two. The body has a few dings here and there. Nothing too bad but there are a handful of dents. Horn stopped working for some reason. Parking brake cables need to be replaced, have new ones. I will be working on getting the latter two fixed before. Car runs and drives great. I bought it from Fuz16 on the board. I have decided that I want an RX8 and need to sell one sports car for another. I will get pictures ASAP. Asking $7,200. Located in Columbia, MO. Call me at 5 seven Three - 81 nine - 233 seven. Clean title in hand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.