MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2000 Toyota MR Spyder with 2zz swap/03+ wheels/sidevents

Due to issues the car is no longer for sale.

I will not sell a bad car. In preparing the car I've discovered issues that I have to address.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated service information.

I am considering replacing the Apexi with a stock ECU and lowering the price. Pictures will be posted over the weekend.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Updated service information.

I am considering replacing the Apexi with a stock ECU and lowering the price. Pictures will be posted over the weekend.
Would you be selling the Apexi PFC if you did remove it? Are you in need of a a stock 2zz ECU? I have an '01 ECU and would love to work out a trade.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would you be selling the Apexi PFC if you did remove it? Are you in need of a a stock 2zz ECU? I have an '01 ECU and would love to work out a trade.
Yes, but not right away. The next few weeks are extremely busy at work. I will tell you this, this Apexi won't work directly with your car. It has a tune that isn't the greatest and you'll need to find a tuner that can get it right. It does have the commander, but that really doesn't help you much. I don't have any local tuners, my friend Mark who owns McB doesn't deal with Apexi so he can't help tune it.

But, if you are interested we can work something out for sure.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Yes, but not right away. The next few weeks are extremely busy at work. I will tell you this, this Apexi won't work directly with your car. It has a tune that isn't the greatest and you'll need to find a tuner that can get it right. It does have the commander, but that really doesn't help you much. I don't have any local tuners, my friend Mark who owns McB doesn't deal with Apexi so he can't help tune it.

But, if you are interested we can work something out for sure.
I have the fine gents at DDPR in my back yard so finding a tuner is not an issue. But as you stated, we can discuss this when the time comes and if you choose to sell the PFC. Right now I'm just trying to get the dang car back together.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated with additional service information. Unfortunately I have been swamped at work and haven't had time to take photos.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Updated, replaced the rear brakes. I will be getting the tires installed next week. After that photos and more actively selling.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I am interested. Please check your PM. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.