MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice car!

Just for clarification, was the engine replaced? Or did you have the oil run when you bought the car? Just a little confused by the comments on the oil analysis.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car!

Just for clarification, was the engine replaced? Or did you have the oil run when you bought the car? Just a little confused by the comments on the oil analysis.
Thanks! The engine has not been replaced, I had the analysis done after I did the last oil change to try to get a better idea of what brand of oil the previous owner used.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price lowered to $7,900! I tried to change the price in the title but it doesn't seem to work. PM me with any questions, thanks!

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
This is a well kept car that is worth the price. Take better pictures outside and it should sell.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thread updated with a couple of new pictures. Again, only 68k miles and asking a low $7,900! Look around at the Spyders for sale and you will not see many with this low mileage and great condition for this price!

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
Thread updated with a couple of new pictures. Again, only 68k miles and asking a low $7,900! Look around at the Spyders for sale and you will not see many with this low mileage and great condition for this price!
Don't get me wrong, you have everything going for you as far as car but you really need better pictures.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you ever fix the blinking ABS light? You didn't keep this car very long.
Yes, if you read the thread where I mentioned this you'll see the solution I posted. The blinking light was due to the scangauge I had hooked up in car triggering abs diagnostic mode (known issue with the scangauge in certain Toyotas). Scangauge sent me a new cable and I had no more problems. As mentioned, I'm selling the car because I bought another car (I found a good deal on just the right s2000, which I have been wanting for a while) and I can't justify keeping the Spyder when it will very rarely be driven.
I plan to take more pictures and a video when I get a chance where it isn't pouring rain outside, thanks for the suggestions!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See first post for link to updated pictures on photobucket, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts