MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Info: 2004, red with black leather interior, ~81k miles, factory LSD, 5-speed, oil changed with about less than ~7-8k miles annually with Mobil1 oil and filter, and all factory maintenance done. I'm the 3rd owner of the car and I bought it with 56k miles in June 2014. The 2nd owner only owned it for 2 months because his wife wanted a Miata after seeing her friend's Miata. 1st owner was an older lady. I do all my own maintenance as I've been doing that with all of my cars since 2000. Paint is still shiny as I just had it professionally detailed last month.

Mods: Two Step dual exhaust, replaced OEM cat with Magnaflow OE replacement (due to OEM cracking of webbing, and CARB paperwork included), Llumar tint front and rear windows, duckbill rear spoiler, 17" rims square setup with BFGoodrich sport tires Dev aluminum door sill inserts. I might be missing a few mods that I have not installed yet.

Issues: convertible top has infamous rear window separating from the top issue, clearcoat peeling on small rectangular panel behind top, minor paint chips, valve gasket needs to be replaced eventually with some oil spotting seen on the valve cover (I have the parts but have not done the gasket replacement yet)

Others parts to be included with sale or parted out if you don't want them: stock exhaust, diaper, Dev bushings with tool, eBay TRD oil cap, new aftermarket front rotors and new Toyota front brake pads, might be forgetting some others here too... I don't have the stock rims/tires as the 1st owner got rid of them.

Price: $7,500 as-is with all parts above included. If my price seems unreasonable, shoot me an offer. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

Contact info: PM me here or call/text 858 525-3371

More pics posted here also.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
CJ! Sad to see you selling it brother!

Bump for a honest dude. I've known him since the early 2000's (Toyota Matrix owners), helped me out a lot when I was still a kid that didn't know anything. GLWS!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CJ! Sad to see you selling it brother!

Bump for a honest dude. I've known him since the early 2000's (Toyota Matrix owners), helped me out a lot when I was still a kid that didn't know anything. GLWS!
Hey Scott! Good hearing from you and thanks for the nice words. I'll still be around. I'm going to miss driving the MR2, especially having a manual tranny though and convertible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You think it will make it cross country to Houston Texas? With the top, do you tape it up for rain? Thanks for any reply.

Lee

1 - 20 of 27 Posts