MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be selling my 2005 at Scottsdale Russo and Steele auction in January. I will be selling my 1971 442 w-30 convertible 4 speed and I figured I could take the black car. I thought I would list it here for fun. The car is all original almost perfect condition. It is collector quality if a Spyder could be collector quality. There are a few minor scratches but the car is black. It had a Toyota factory bra on the front until I purchased it last year as an original owner trade in to a dealer in Washington State. Full dealer and port option except shifter knob and wheel locks although I added the factory wheel locks. Limited slip. It is a two owner with all manuals and window sticker. Has the black owner booklet. First aid kit and correct Emergency kit 2005 correct, not the replacement. New spare and cover, jack never used. New S drives and two reconditioned rear wheels. Leather is soft with no wear wrinkles on the drivers seat. Carbon dash is perfect. The car has three minor dings that wll be removed by paintless prior to sale so the body is mint with no paintwork ever. The car has all original engine and transmission factory markings and some other stuff I have never seen on a used Spyder. I am selling it to make room for another PGP red edition 2005 to match my other PGP red edition. The car doesn't look like it has 37k miles. $16,500 firm...…...really!
toyotafest black car.jpg
toyotafest black car1.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
really! :rolleyes: Based on your analysis of other similar cars it sounds like a $11k car all day long but let us know how you make out. But collector car is stretching it, dude.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will let you know the final number Demon. I put more value on this car when I bought it and have moved the car to mint. Low mileage untouched examples are selling for 13-15k. The documentation, options including the rare z1 port option and condition make this car pretty special. Notice the factory alarm button on the dash picture below. Black was pretty common in 2005 but the color looks good on the car probably why it was popular. Spectra Blue, Yellow and PGP are the least common colors on the list. Lee

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is now pending sale and also may be listed in the auction but is no longer available. Thanks

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could, buyer may wait till after the Russo and Steele auction which is my preference since I am going anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts