MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, SpyderChat folks! I am cross-posting here as I am selling my 2ZZ engine out of my Lotus Exige to help fund an engine swap that I am currently undertaking.

Car was supercharged for the past 5000 miles or so. Block is completely stock except for a 170F thermostat. Was pulled earlier last month and runs strong with no stories. I am a long-time poster over at LotusTalk under screen name "Butters". Feel free to check over there for some references if you'd like.

I'm asking $2100 + shipping. Engine is out and ready to go. Located in Seattle.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Also, you can check out the sale thread I've got going on at LotusTalk (it also has better photos). Apparently, I can't link it here for some reason, but if you google "Butters" and "part out". You'll see the thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have two DBW throttle bodies for the 2zz for sale. Both in excellent condition.

$500 for the newer one. ~500miles.
$350 for the original throttle body. 24,000miles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I live in metropolitan Seattle in the Capitol Hill area. But the engine is in Redmond at the shop that's doing the swap.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I see you doing K24a2 swap for your lotus? and need to sell 2zz I gotcha
what shop doing the swap? are they good at swaps etc.???

·
Registered
122 Posts
GLWS

i feel slightly like a douche bag for robbing you of your typical username (mine is butters on a number of other forums lol)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, that was a trip when I saw your reply to this thread! No worries, first come first serve, I guess!

Yeah, if you guys know of anyone who needs/wants a 2ZZ, let 'em know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts