MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I would be interested in the cat pipe. Did your car suffer from pre-cats? And where in SoCal are you located?

The downpipe was never installed in my car so I would have no idea (I bought it used from another member in this forum), but I would assume that the car that the cat came from had a 2zz, as the 2nd O2 sensor bung was added for the 2zz swap. The parts are in the San Gabriel Valley area 626, but I'm in Washington, so shipping only.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The downpipe was never installed in my car so I would have no idea (I bought it used from another member in this forum), but I would assume that the car that the car it came from had a 2zz, as the 2nd O2 sensor bung was added for the 2zz swap.
Thanks for the Reply. Due to the uncertainty, I will let this go to someone else. Great Price should sell quick. :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are great parts
Thanks Mitch.

My 2zz project fell apart again. Even after I went and re-purchased all the parts that I had sold to you, and then some, still didn't happen <_<. I guess it's just not meant to be.

Sent you a PM.

I need a bunch of the parts your selling.
All PM's have been replied to.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey KillaB, I'll pick up the main cat w/ extra o2 bung.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPDATE: All exhaust components are gone, along with the motor mount and the belt.

The rest are still available.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Only 2 more items left!!!!

Everything has been spoken for except for:

MWR 6 Speed Reverse Blockout
MWR Custom 2zz Swap Dipstick Tube

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP!!!

No one interested in the 6spd Reverse Blockout and the 2zz Swap dipstick tube? :confused: Everything else has been sold and shipped.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everything is gone! Thank you all for your interest.

For those in Southern California, be on the look out for a 2zz with 6 speed up for sale in the near future. The motor and tranny is currently a friend's who is not open to people coming over and look. I will post it up for sale as soon as I get it back to my house.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts