MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Dont deal with this tool. Gave me a price and didnt stick with it. Also a complete dick over pm. Offensive language was used. nice trying to do business with u... douchebag

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Pelinor, you unappreciative rude prick. You think you're the only person I've made transactions with in this forum? Just about all the transaction I've had in spyderchat has been positive. You happened to be an exception. I don't frequently make shipping transactions so I don't have an accurate idea for prices. Sometimes I end up paying more than I requested, sometimes less.
I spent the New Year's eve looking for a USPS that was open and then stood in line for a lengthy period in my attempt to ship you the item ASAP. Unfortunately, I was shocked when I was told the shipping would be $34 and extra for tracking# and insurance. I quoted you $55 of which 3% was taken from Paypal. I wasn't going to pay $38 and be left with $15 for the manifold.
I politely replied stating I'll refund you and if you want it then it would be $68 shipped. You replied rudely so I returned your tone.

I'll paste the PM and allow any interested buyers make the judgement.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I apologize for posting the PMs. I was not aware of the rule. Posting the PMs was merely a response to the slandering inaccurate statement from perlinor. Perlinor is a selfish rude brat who feels the need to over exaggerate in his attempt to screw people. I'll gladly comply and delete the PMs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.