MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 5 speed M/T with 54k miles out of my 2003 Spyder.
Reason: I did the 2zz swap and I dropped in the 6 speed that came with it.
Before I buy another Spyder.

I will try and upload pics tomorrow.

Asking 700 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still up for grabs. Had a few people that wanted me to hold it and they fell off the planet still for sale.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipping would be anywhere from 70-100 dollars. Anything above 75 I'll kick in. I took apic of the transmission and will upload it soon.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still have this. Would like to get rid of it before the months out.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to bump this. I'll be taking a ride to DDRP in Texas from Florida in the next few weeks and I can haul the transmission with me if anyone wants it. I'll be driving on Interstate 10.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. I have had lots of interest in it but no one actually went through with the sale. 700+shipping. Firm! I don't want to keep shopping for quotes and discounting it for people and then the sale falling through. So 700 and shipping will get you a perfectly working transmission with 54k miles. All other quotes are null and void.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't know what happened to the PM I sent you, I'll try again. But if the 5 speed is still available I'm interested and would like to talk to you.

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
Is this still available? Can you hold it until I get a job? Can I trade you some stuff for it?

Just getting a jump on the upcoming posts that will follow in the months and years ahead.:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.